MISSON AND OBJECTIVES
UP Has lot of potential but no platform to unleash it
To Promote Missing Sports Culture in UP and Lucknow
Football especially in UP is hardly visible on National Map
As a Football Promoter and Sports Goods company came together to fill this Gap
Provide Opportunity to School and College U21 Teams in Lucknow
Opportunity to play on big platform
A Professional League with clear prizes and media attention
Tournament winner and runner up will also get opportunity to play friendlies with top national teams in our showcase event Kipsta Cup Senior
Players will get Scouted
Strength of a Team
- The maximum strength of a delegation is 18 members which comprises:– 16 players
- One Team Manager
- One Coach
- Soft and hard scanned copy of the School/College ID Card , Aadhar card for age Proof .
- Three substitutions are allowed in a match. Substitution is allowed only during stoppage or restart of the match. School should select only those players who are medically fit to participate in the event.
- Team officials will be completely responsible for the discipline of their team members during the event and period of stay.
- Team Managers will have to attend organisers’ meeting, whenever required. Registration will be on first come first
- serve basis.
- Last date of entry is 22/09/ 2019.
- Entry Fee 2000RS Per TEAM
Winner – 20k+Trophy+Goodies
Runner up – 10k +Trophy Goodies
Finalist will Get Entry in
KIPSTA CUP ALL INDIA U-21
Best Player of the Match in Every Knockout Match
Best Player of the Tournament
Best Goal keeper
Best Mid player
Most disciplined team
Fair Play Award